Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! As a professional harpist, I enjoy working with couples to enhance their day with live harp music.
I am happy to play for outdoor weddings, simply requiring a flat, dry, and shaded area in which to set up the harp,
with a back-up plan for inclement weather.
Reception and rehearsal dinner music (cocktails, dinner, etc.) is available
for a discounted rate when you also book harp music for your wedding ceremony.
Please contact me
for a quote and to discuss how harp music fits
your vision for your wedding!
All wedding ceremonies include:
- Ceremony up to 45 minutes in length
- 15-minute prelude
- All processionals (family, wedding party, bridal)
- Any mid-ceremony music required (unity candle/sand, instrumental solo, etc.)
- 15-minute postlude
- Music selected from my extensive repertoire lists (thousands of songs)
- Set-up and tuning at your wedding venue
- Unlimited consultations by phone, email, text, FaceTime, and/or Skype
- Transport of the harp to and from your wedding venue
For an additional fee, these services are available:
- Special requests for songs not on my repertoire lists
- Additional musicians of your choice (violin, cello, flute, guitar, piano, singers, etc.)
- Ceremonies over 45 minutes (including Catholic or Episcopalian Nuptial Masses)
- In-person consultation for music selection
- Extended prelude and/or postlude
- Attendance at wedding rehearsal
- Music for your rehearsal dinner, reception, shower, or other wedding event
You may also be interested in having me create a custom harp recording of your wedding music!
today for a quote or for more information, or review my list of most popular
This service format is also offered for commitment ceremonies, civil unions, first communions, christenings, and baptisms.